Toner container with icon
Latest LEXMARK INTERNATIONAL, INC. Patents:
- Method to make a photoconductor drum having an overcoat using a dual curing process
- Method for curing an overcoat in a photoconductor used in an electrophotographic imaging device
- Toner level sensing for a replaceable unit of an image forming device
- System and method for price verification in a retail environment
- Fuser installation in an imaging device
The features shown in broken lines depict environment and form no part of the claimed design. The broken lines within the toner container icon represent portions of the article and form no part of the claimed design.
The claim is directed to a surface ornamentation on a flat surface.
The ornamental design for a toner container with icon, as shown and described.
U.S. Patent Documents
|D442214||May 15, 2001||Hayashi|
|D464671||October 22, 2002||Tanda|
|D691635||October 15, 2013||Ebeling|
|D727967||April 28, 2015||Kim|
|9256817||February 9, 2016||Ishida|
|D757114||May 24, 2016||Lee|
|D768723||October 11, 2016||Anzures|
|D791864||July 11, 2017||Akaishi|
|20130028617||January 31, 2013||Fukuoka|
- “Brother Toner Installation Instructions” Sep. 5, 2013 http://www.precisionroller.com/instructions/brother-tn-420tn-450-toner-installation/.
- Photographs of a prior art “Pantum PT-310” toner cartridge (2 pages).
- U.S. Appl. No. 29/592,144, filed Jan. 27, 2017 (Dela Cruz et al.).
Filed: Jan 27, 2017
Date of Patent: Mar 26, 2019
Assignee: LEXMARK INTERNATIONAL, INC. (Lexington, KY)
Inventors: Karl Michael Rodrigo Dela Cruz (Cebu), Alexander Campos Gocotano (Cebu), Scott Allan Kendall (Lexington, KY), Neilson Gutay Navarrete (Cebu), Charles Ruel Gutierrez Novabos (Cebu)
Primary Examiner: Melanie H Tung
Assistant Examiner: Bao-Yen T Nguyen
Application Number: 29/592,143