Latest The United States of America as represented by the Secretary of the Air Force Patents:
The broken lines shown in the figures show portions of the keyboard that form no part of the claimed design. The surface of the claimed design is uniform of no appreciable thickness. Other elevational and orthographic views are not disclosed and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a keyboard, as shown and described.
|D604300||November 17, 2009||Andre|
|D680544||April 23, 2013||Akana|
|D760226||June 28, 2016||Bailey|
|D772886||November 29, 2016||Akana|
|D776115||January 10, 2017||Akana et al.|
|D790544||June 27, 2017||Chen|
|20120099264||April 26, 2012||Degner|
- Sailer, E., “Where Did All My Keys Go? A Look Into the Function Layers of the MiniVan,” Massdrop, https://www.massdrop.com/talk/115/where-did-all-my-keys-go-a-look-into-the-function-layers-of-the-mini-van, Jun. 9, 2016, 9 pages.
- Ultimate Gadget Laboratories, “Ultimate Hacking Keyboard,” https://ultimatehackingkeyboard.com, Jan. 26, 2014, 9 pages.
- Gladman, E., “Introducing the Wombat: Less is More,” http://eli.gladman.xyz/blog/post/less-is-more, Jul. 7, 2016, 5 pages.
- Prest, I., “Keyboard Layout Editor v0.15,” http://www.keyboard-layout-editor.com/#/gists/47e763948e8d3207c6b2, 2013, 1 page.
- Wooting, B., “The Ortholinear Experience: The Atomic,” http://blog.roastpotatoes.co/review/2015/09/20/ortholinear-experience-atomic, Sep. 20, 2015, 9 pages.
Filed: Sep 7, 2017
Date of Patent: Apr 2, 2019
Assignee: The United States of America as represented by the Secretary of the Air Force (Washington, DC)
Inventor: Janek J. Mroczek (Barneveld, NY)
Primary Examiner: Freda S Nunn
Application Number: 29/616,578