Crankcase ventilation device housing
Latest MANN+HUMMEL GmbH Patents:
- Filter element and method for manufacturing a filter element
- One-time only snap connection system mounting two parts and a sensor mounting system using the snap connection system
- Air cleaner assembly for an internal combustion engine
- Plug-in-connection between a connecting part and a plug-in-part
- Brake dust filter
The broken lines illustrate the portions of the crankcase ventilation device housing that forms no part of the claimed design.
We claim the ornamental design for a crankcase ventilation device housing, as shown and described.
|D336282||June 8, 1993||Guginsky|
|6171355||January 9, 2001||Gieseke|
|D595739||July 7, 2009||Ogawa|
|D619149||July 6, 2010||Aketa|
|D727970||April 28, 2015||Peterson|
|D758314||June 7, 2016||Shanahan|
- Prevent 200 , May 2, 2016 https://www.amazon.com/Mann-Hummel-6257511-Provent-200/dp/B01F2NZ6RQ.
Filed: Aug 23, 2017
Date of Patent: Mar 3, 2020
Assignee: MANN+HUMMEL GmbH (Ludwigsburg)
Inventors: Markus Melde (Speyer), Markus Zuerker (Dudenhofen), Shamantha Mn (Karnataka), Peter Theiss (Stuttgart), Florian Bentele (Deckenpfronn)
Primary Examiner: Derrick E Holland
Application Number: 29/614,798