Desensitized benzoyl peroxide compositions
Provided are stabilized compositions of benzoyl peroxide and a method for their preparation.The compositions comprise benzoyl peroxide and a desensitizer selected from the group consisting of a lower alkyl ester of 3,3-dimethyl-4-pentenoic acid and a lower alkyl ester of 4,6,6,6-tetrachloro-3,3-dimethylhexanoic acid, the desensitizer being present in an amount of at least 0.5 part by weight for each part by weight of benzoyl peroxide.
Latest FMC Corporation Patents:
- Closed concentrated dry chemical dispersion system and method
- Herbicidal 3-substituted lactams
- Substituted pyrimidinyloxy pyridine derivatives as herbicides
- Stable suspension concentrate formulation for water-soluble compounds
- Intermediates to prepare pyridazinone herbicides, and a process to prepare them