Centrifugal fan type cooling module
A centrifugal fan type cooling module includes a centrifugal fan and a radiator. The centrifugal fan provides a fan rotor with fan blades and an axial shaft and a fan stator set with an axial core, an upper cover and a frame. The radiator provides cooling fins and is mounted to the centrifugal fan with the frame. Heat generated by an electronic component and radiated by the radiator can be removed outward quickly in all directions by way of upward suction force of the centrifugal fan and the L shaped fan blades of the centrifugal fan to avoid air flow carrying heat contacting other electronic members directly for enhancing effect of the cooling module.
1. Field of the Invention
The present invention is related to a centrifugal fan type cooing module and particularly to a centrifugal fan attached with a radiator with which the air flow is sucked upward and removed toward all directions so as to dissipate heat radiated by the radiator and avoid the air flow with the heat contacting any other electronic member beside the heat generating electronic component.
2. Brief Description of the Related Art
Due to the electronic component providing faster running speed and micro design of the size thereof, a great deal heat generated by the running electronic component has become a puzzle subject. If the heat is unable to be removed successfully, it may lead to the electronic component running abnormally and, even more, it may seriously result in the computer being shut down to affect the operation capability thereof. In order to remove the heat effectively, a heat dissipation component such as a radiator or a cooling fan frequently is added to the electronic component to help heat removal.
Referring FIGS. 1 to 3, a conventional cooling module is composed of a cooling fan 11 and a radiator 12. The cooling fan 11 is an axial flow type fan and mounted to the radiator 12. The radiator 12 is tightly attached to the electronic component 13. Once the cooling fan 11 is powered on, the air flow generated by the cooling fan is blown downward to the radiator 12 and the electronic component 13 to carry the heat generated by the electronic component 13 outward. Part of the heat, which has been transmitted to the radiator and is supposed to be removed by the cooling fan, is unavoidably accompanying with the blown downward air flow to contact with the electronic component 13 and the moving downward heat is contrary to the principle of the heat being moving toward low temperature from high temperature. As a result, the efficiency of heat dissipation is always low and unable to be promoted effectively.SUMMARY OF THE INVENTION
The crux of the present invention resides in that a centrifugal fan is utilized to suck the heat upward to comply with the principle of heat moving toward low temperature from high temperature such that the heat on the electronic component and the heat has been transmitted to the radiator can be removed quickly to avoid the electronic component being overheated and to enhance the operation capability of the electronic component effectively.
An object of the present invention is to provide a centrifugal fan type cooling module, which can remove the heat generated from the electronic component quickly.BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE DRAWINGS
The detail structure, the applied principle, the function and the effectiveness of the present invention can be more fully understood with reference to the following description and accompanying drawings, in which:
The fan rotor 211 is rotationally attached to the axial core 212a of the fan stator set 212. The radiator 22 is provided with cooling fins 221 and is mounted to the centrifugal fan 21 by means of the frame 212c of the fan stator 212. Then, the radiator 22 is tightly attached to the electronic component 23.
While the invention has been described with referencing to the preferred embodiments thereof, it is to be understood that modifications or variations may be easily made without departing from the spirit of this invention, which is defined by the appended claims.
1. A centrifugal fan type cooling module, comprising
- a centrifugal fan, providing a fan rotor with a plurality of fan blades and an axial shaft and a fan stator set with an axial core, an upper cover and a flame; and
- a radiator, providing a plurality of cooling fins and being mounted to the centrifugal fan by way of the frame;
- whereby, heat generated by an electronic component and radiated by the radiator can be removed outward quickly in all directions by way of upward suction force of the centrifugal fan and the fan blades of the centrifugal fan to avoid air flow, which carries the heat, contacting electronic members beside the electronic component directly so as to enhance cooling effect of the cooling module.
2. The centrifugal fan type cooling module as defined in claim 1, wherein the fan blades of the fan rotor are provided with a shape of L, respectively.
3. The centrifugal fan type cooling module as defined in claim 1, wherein the frame has a flange at the inner side next to the upper edge thereof.