Digital watch casing
Latest Texas Instruments Incorporated Patents:
- Low-complexity two-dimensional (2D) separable transform design with transpose buffer management
- Enhanced downlink control channel configuration for LTE
- Reducing voltage rating of devices in a multilevel converter
- Method and system to improve the performance of a video encoder
- Linear hall device based field oriented control motor drive system
FIG. 1 is a top right perspective view of a digital watch casing showing my new design;
FIG. 2 is a top plan view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a side elevational view thereof, both sides being substantially identical;
FIG. 4 is an end view thereof, both ends being substantially identical;
FIG. 5 is a top right perspective view of another embodiment of my new design of FIG. 1;
FIG. 6 is a top plan view thereof; and
FIG. 7 is an end view thereof, both ends being substantially identical; the sides are the same as shown in FIG. 3.
- European Jeweler, July 1972, p. 83, Digital Watch at right. European Jeweler, Jan. 1973, p. 96, Digital Watch at bottom-center. European Jeweler, Apr. 1972, p. 145, Digital Watch at bottom. European Jeweler, July 1972, p. 91, Digital Watch, 3rd from right on bottom.
International Classification: D1002;