Digital wrist watch
Latest Texas Instruments Incorporated Patents:
- Method and apparatus of HEVC de-blocking filter
- Self-gating flip-flop
- Transmission scheme for SC-FDMA with two DFT-precoding stages
- Methods and apparatus providing high efficiency power amplifiers for both high and low output power levels
- Perceptual three-dimensional (3D) video coding based on depth information
FIG. 1 is a top right perspective view of a digital wristwatch showing my new design with typical coordinated band links, the number of links being variable as to specific wrist sizes;
FIG. 2 is a typical end elevational view thereof with the links omitted for ease of illustration;
FIG. 3 is a top plan view thereof with the links omitted, the bottom being plain and conventional;
FIG. 4 is a typical side elevational view thereof with the links omitted; and
FIG. 5 is a top right side perspective view of another embodiment of my new design of FIG. 1, wherein an actuator button has been added to the side of the watchcase, all other views being substantially like those of FIGS. 1-4 .
- European Jeweler, April 1973, p. 110-watch at bottom-right. Jewelers Circular-Keystone, Aug. 1972, p. 97, watch. European Jeweler, Apr. 1972, p. 145, watch at top. European Jeweler, July 1972 p. 82 - watch at bottom.
International Classification: D1002;