Work apron or the like
Latest Technical Materials, Inc. Patents:
- Methods for creating side-by-side metallic bonds between different materials using solid-phase bonding and the products produced thereby
- METHODS FOR CREATING SIDE-BY-SIDE METALLIC BONDS BETWEEN DIFFERENT MATERIALS USING SOLID-PHASE BONDING AND THE PRODUCTS PRODUCED THEREBY
- Multilayer metal leadframe
- Method for making a multilayer metal leadframe
- Solder handling
FIG. 1 is a front elevational view of a work apron or the like showing my new design, with parts of the straps shown as broken away for convenience of illustration;
FIG. 2 is a rear elevational view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a top plan view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a bottom view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a right side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a left side elevational view thereof.
In FIG. 1, the unshaded areas, directly above (1) the center and (2) lower left pockets, indicate surface character contrast with (1) the fabric of the apron and pockets and (2) the transparent window in the top pocket.
- Sears Philadelphia Spring, Summer '63 Cat., p. 557, bottom #6 Item.
Filed: Apr 9, 1979
Date of Patent: Dec 9, 1980
Assignee: Technical Materials, Inc. (Jacksonville, FL)
Inventor: Percy Rosenbloom, III (Jacksonville, FL)
Primary Examiner: Joel Stearman
Assistant Examiner: Jane E. Corrigan
Attorney: George H. Baldwin
Application Number: 6/28,280
International Classification: D0202;