Multiple module serial link encryption unit or similar article
Latest Motorola Inc. Patents:
- Communication system and method for securely communicating a message between correspondents through an intermediary terminal
- LINK LAYER ASSISTED ROBUST HEADER COMPRESSION CONTEXT UPDATE MANAGEMENT
- RF TRANSMITTER AND METHOD OF OPERATION
- Substrate with embedded patterned capacitance
- Methods for Associating Objects on a Touch Screen Using Input Gestures
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of a multiple module serial link encryption unit or similar article showing our new design;
FIG. 2 is a perspective view thereof with the hinged key pad in the open position, the keys are shown in broken lines in FIG. 2 for illustrative purposes only.
FIG. 3 is a top view of the unit of FIG. 1; and
FIG. 4 is a side view of the unit of FIG. 1.
- Beckman Short Form Electronic Instrument Specifying Guide 1966, p. 17-Model 3926 Programmer. MITS Technical Information, 1977, Altair.TM. 8800 b Turnkey Model Housing. Electronic Design 3-29-76, p. 51, Nova.RTM. Computer Housing. Electronics 12-11-75, p. 122, Dana Timer/Counter.
Filed: Apr 2, 1979
Date of Patent: Jun 8, 1982
Assignee: Motorola Inc. (Schaumburg, IL)
Inventors: Joseph W. Karas (Phoenix, AZ), Robert F. Pfeifer (Phoenix, AZ), Robert Samson (Scottsdale, AZ)
Primary Examiner: Susan J. Lucas
Attorneys: M. David Shapiro, Eugene A. Parsons
Application Number: 6/25,955
International Classification: D1402; D1303;