Latest The B. F. Goodrich Company Patents:
- Boron carbide based ceramic matrix composites
- Scintillation-immune adaptive optics reconstructor
- Aircraft brake and method with electromechanical actuator modules
- Ferrous metal article having oxide coating formed from the base metal suitable for brake apparatus et al
- In mold addition polymerization of norbornene-type monomers using group 10 metal complexes
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of a tire showing my new design, it being understood that the tread design is repeated throughout the circumference of the tire and the opposite side is the same as that shown;
FIG. 2 is an enlarged fragmentary side elevational view thereof; and
FIG. 3 is a greatly enlarged fragmentary sectional view taken along the line 3--3 in FIG. 2;
The characteristic feature of my new design resides in the flame-like circular pattern on the sidewall of the tire.
- Tire Review, 7/79, p. 33, B. F. Goodrich T/A Tire, center of page. Aurora 1968 Catalog, p. 27, Flame pattern on side of Ford Surf Buggy No. 552, top right side of page.