Exterior mirror for motor vehicles
Latest H.c.f. Porsche Aktiengesellschaft Patents:
- IMPACT DETECTION DEVICE FOR A TRACTION BATTERY OF A MOTOR VEHICLE AND MOTOR VEHICLE WITH AN IMPACT DETECTION DEVICE
- BATTERY MODULE
- AIR GUIDE DEVICE OF A MOTOR VEHICLE BODY
- PRESSURE CONTROL IN EXTERNALLY DUCTED LOUDSPEAKERS
- FIBER COMPOSITE COMPONENT, APPARATUS AND METHOD FOR PRODUCING A FIBER COMPOSITE COMPONENT
FIG. 1 is a left side elevation view of an exterior mirror for motor vehicles showing the new design;
FIG. 2 is a rear elevational view thereof on a reduced scale;
FIG. 3 is a front elevational view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a top plan view thereof on a reduced scale;
FIG. 5 is a top, front perspective view thereof; and
FIG. 6 is a top plan view thereof.
It is to be understood that the undisclosed bottom and right side view of the exterior mirror for motor vehicles is substantially plain and unornamented.
- Road & Track, 8/77, p. 124, Californian Mirror, top left side of page.