Latest Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd. Patents:
- Process for preparing (E2,Z6)-2,6-nonadienal
- Bio-electrode composition, bio-electrode, method for manufacturing the bio-electrode, and polymer compound
- Resin composition, resin film, semiconductor laminate, method for manufacturing semiconductor laminate, and method for manufacturing semiconductor device
- Addition-curable silicone rubber composition and cured product
- NEGATIVE ELECTRODE ACTIVE MATERIAL, MIXED NEGATIVE ELECTRODE ACTIVE MATERIAL, NON-AQUEOUS ELECTROLYTE SECONDARY BATTERY, METHOD FOR PRODUCING NEGATIVE ELECTRODE ACTIVE MATERIAL AND METHOD FOR PRODUCING NON-AQUEOUS ELECTROLYTE SECONDARY BATTERY
FIG. 1 is a front perspective view of the sports underpants according to my design; and,
FIG. 2 is a rear perspective view of the sports underpants according to FIG. 1.
The broken lines shown in both views are understood to represent conventional stitching.
|D267674||January 25, 1983||Livernois|
|4805243||February 21, 1989||Gibbens|
|4961233||October 9, 1990||Black|
|5131100||July 21, 1992||Atwater et al.|
- Newsweek Jan. 4, 1971, "Trim Jeans", on right of page.
Filed: Apr 3, 1992
Date of Patent: May 17, 1994
Assignee: Shin-Etsu Chemical Co., Ltd. (Tokyo)
Inventor: Chris Yee (Calgary)
Primary Examiner: A. Hugo Word
Assistant Examiner: Celia A. Murphy
Law Firm: McAulay Fisher Nissen Goldberg & Kiel
Application Number: 7/863,656