Golf club putter head
Latest Lynx Golf, Inc. Patents:
- Set of golf club irons having a low density rear cavity perimeter insert for selected weight distribution of each iron
- Golf club bag with club divider
- Method for characterizing the upset response of CMOS circuits using alpha-particle sensitive test circuits
- Golf club bag
- Golf glove having a reinforced thumb portion
FIG. 1 is a front perspective view of a golf club putter head showing my new design;
FIG. 2 is a top plan view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a rear elevation view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a front elevation view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a bottom plan view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a toe end view thereof; and,
FIG. 7 is a heel end view.
The broken line showing of a shaft portion is for illustrative purposes only.
|D193096||June 1962||Green, Jr.|
- Golf Digest, Aug., 1982, p. 86, upper right, John Pirre Putter.