Keyboard with trackball pointing device
Latest Digital Equipment Corporation Patents:
- Web-Based Electronic Mail Server Apparatus and Method Using Full Text and Label Indexing
- Electrostatic discharge protection clamp for high-voltage power supply or I/O with nominal-or high-voltage reference
- Method and apparatus for clustering-based signal segmentation
- Speech interface for computer application programs
- Method and apparatus for reducing heat generation in a portable computer
FIG. 1 is a top front left side perspective view of the keyboard with trackball pointing device showing our new design the broken lines being shown for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design; and,
FIG. 2 is a enlarged fragmentary top view thereof.
The undisclosed right side view is identical to the left side and the bottom and rear views are unornamented.
|D332783||January 26, 1993||Krakower|
|D337759||July 27, 1993||Brunner|
|D338456||August 17, 1993||Brunner|
|D354049||January 3, 1995||Baitinger et al.|
|D354744||January 24, 1995||Krakower et al.|
|5021771||June 4, 1991||Lachman|
- O.G., Aug, 17, 1993, p. 2133, showing drawing of "Microcomputer Keyboard", U.S. Design patent No. 338,459.
Filed: Dec 6, 1994
Date of Patent: Jan 16, 1996
Assignee: Digital Equipment Corporation (Maynard, MA)
Inventors: Christian C. Landry (Harvard, MA), Robert T. Faranda (Acton, MA), Michele Bovio (Boston, MA), Mark J. Foster (Acton, MA)
Primary Examiner: Freda Nunn
Attorney: James F. Thompson
Application Number: 0/31,817