Notebook computer enclosure
Latest Digital Equipment Corporation Patents:
- Web-Based Electronic Mail Server Apparatus and Method Using Full Text and Label Indexing
- Electrostatic discharge protection clamp for high-voltage power supply or I/O with nominal-or high-voltage reference
- Method and apparatus for clustering-based signal segmentation
- Speech interface for computer application programs
- Method and apparatus for reducing heat generation in a portable computer
FIG. 1 is a front right side perspective view of the notebook computer enclosure with the top display panel in the closed position and the rear battery compartment in the raised position showing our new design;
FIG. 2 is a left side view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a right side view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a front view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a rear view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a top view thereof;
FIG. 7 is a bottom view thereof; and,
FIG. 8 is another front right side perspective view thereof with the top display panel in the open position and the rear battery compartment in the lowered position.
The broken lines are shown for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design.
FIGS. 6, 7 and 8 are drawn to a reduced scale.
|D332783||January 26, 1993||Krakower|
|D337759||July 27, 1993||Brunner|
|D338456||August 17, 1993||Brunner|
|D339114||September 7, 1993||Mizusugi et al.|
|D351143||October 4, 1994||Brunner et al.|
- O. G., Aug. 17, 1993, p. 2133, showing drawing of "Microcomputer Keyboard", U.S. Design Pat. No. 338,459.
Filed: Dec 6, 1994
Date of Patent: Jun 11, 1996
Assignee: Digital Equipment Corporation (Maynard, MA)
Inventors: Michele Bovio (Boston, MA), Robert T. Faranda (Acton, MA), Mark J. Foster (Acton, MA)
Primary Examiner: Freda Nunn
Attorney: James F. Thompson
Application Number: 0/32,301