Synthetic foam pillow
Latest Foamex L.P. Patents:
- MATTRESS ADAPTED FOR SUPPORTING HEAVY WEIGHT PERSONS
- VARIABLE FELTED POLYURETHANE FOAMS FOR SPONGES AND WIPES
- FLAME LAMINABLE HYDROPHILIC ESTER POLYURETHANE FOAMS
- Absorbent and/or filter materials comprising open cell foams coated with photocatalytic titanium dioxide, and methods of making and using the same
- Hydrophilic ester polyurethane foams
FIG. 1 is a top side perspective view of a synthetic foam pillow, showing our new design;
FIG. 2 is an end view thereof, the opposite end being substantially identical;
FIG. 3 is a bottom plan view thereof; and,
FIG. 4 is a rear elevational view thereof.
The fragmented depiction of the hexagonal surface pattern, shown in FIGS. 1, 3 and 4, is continuous throughout.
The broken line showing on the edges of the synthetic foam pillow in FIGS. 1, 3 and 4 is representative of indeterminate length.
Filed: Sep 27, 1994
Date of Patent: Jul 30, 1996
Assignee: Foamex L.P. (Linwood, PA)
Inventors: Vincenzo A. Bonaddio (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA), Feyyaz O. Baskent (Newport Beach, CA)
Primary Examiner: Gary D. Watson
Attorney: Natan Epstein
Application Number: 0/28,995