"Magnet mode on/off icon" for a display screen of a programmed computer system
Latest Pacesetter, Inc. Patents:
- Implantable cardiac stimulation device and method that stabilizes ventricular rate during episodes of atrial fibrillation
- SHAPED MONOLITHIC CONTROLLED RELEASE DEVICE FOR IMPROVED DRUG RELEASE IN IMPLANTABLE MEDICAL LEADS AND LEADLESS PACEMAKERS
- Methods and systems for generating stimulation waveforms for a neurostimulation therapy
- Implantable medical device with secure connection to an external instrument
- Medical tool employing a warning mechanism notifying that a rotational limit has been reached
The single FIGURE is an elevational view of a "magnetic mode on/off" icon for a display screen of a programmed computer system showing my new design, the broken-line disclosure of the portion of the screen being for illustrative purposes only and forming no part of the claimed design.
- Symbols/Icons from Xerox 8010 Professional Workstation Manual, copyright 1981, p. 2. Hypercard Users Guide, copyright 1988, Apple Software p. i. Various Icons from the Official Gazette May 10, 1988, pp. 1090-1; May 17, 1988, pp. 1626-1627; May 24, 1988, p. 2168; Jun. 7, 1988, p. 534; Jun. 14, 1988, p. 1073; Jun. 21, 1988, p. 1516; Jul. 12, 1988, p. 1087; Aug. 16, 1988, p. 1542. Symbols or Icons from Xerox 8010 Professional Workstation pp. 1-6 (May 1981). Smith, Dr. David Canfield et al., "The star user interface: an overview," National Computer Conference, pp. 1-14 (1982). Bewley, William L. et al., "Human Factors Testing in the Design of Xerox's 8010 Star Office Workstations," Human Factors in Computing Systems, pp. 72-77 (CHI '83 Conference Proceedings --Dec. 12-15-1983).
International Classification: 1499;