"Program an implantable device" icon for a display screen of a programmed computer system
Latest Pacesetter, Inc. Patents:
- Catheter-based system for delivery and retrieval of a leadless pacemaker
- Method and device for managing a self-termination period for ventricular arrhythmias
- Methods and systems for selectively delivering different types of bi-ventricular pacing
- Method and device for detecting atrial fibrillation in the presence of ventricular pacing
- Cardiac lead with suture sleeve
The single FIGURE is an elevational view of a "program an implantable device" icon for a display screen of a programmed computer system showing my new design, the broken-line disclosure of the portion of the screen being for illustrative purposes only and forming no part of the claimed design.
- Various Icons from the Official Gazette May 10, 1988, pp. 1090-1; May 17, 1988, pp. 1626-7; May 24, 1988, p. 2168; Jun. 07, 1988; p. 534; Jun. 14, 1988, p. 1073; Jun. 21, 1988, p. 1516; Jul. 12, 1988, p. 1087; Aug. 16, 1988, p. 1542. Symbols or Icons from Xerox 8010 Professinal Workstation pp. 1-6 (May 1981). Smith, Dr. David Canfield et al., "The star user interface: an overview," National Computer Conference, pp. 1-14 (1982). Bewley, William L. et al., "Human Factors Testing in the Design of Xerox's 8010 Star Office Workstation," Human Factors in Computing Systems, pp. 72-77 (CHI'83 Conference Proceedings-Dec. 12-15-1983). Symbols/Icons from Xerox 8010 Professional Workstation Manual, copyright 1981, p. 2. Hypercard Users Guide, copyright 1988, Apple Software, p. i. Microsoft Windows Users Guide, ver 3.1, copyright 1992, Microsoft Corp., p. 353.
International Classification: 1499;