"Program initial values" icon for a display screen of a programmed computer system
Latest Pacesetter, Inc. Patents:
- Catheter-based system for delivery and retrieval of a leadless pacemaker
- Method and device for managing a self-termination period for ventricular arrhythmias
- Methods and systems for selectively delivering different types of bi-ventricular pacing
- Method and device for detecting atrial fibrillation in the presence of ventricular pacing
- Cardiac lead with suture sleeve
The single FIGURE is an elevational view of a "program initial values" icon for a display screen of a programmed computer system showing my new design, the broken-line disclosure of the portion of the screen being for illustrative purposes only and forming no part of the claimed design.
- Symbols or Icons from Xerox 8010 Professional Workstation pp. 1-6 (May 1981). Various Icons from the Official Gazette May 10, 1988, pp. 1090-1091; May 17, 1988, pp. 1626-1627; May 24, 1988, p. 2168; Jun. 07, 1988, p. 534; Jun. 14,1988, p. 1073; Jun. 21, 1988, p. 1516; Jul. 12, 1988, p. 1087; Aug. 16, 1988, p. 1542. Smith, Dr. David Canfield et al., "The star user interface: an overview, " National Computer Conference, pp. 1-14 (1982). Bewley, William L. et al., "Human Factors Testing in the Design of Xerox's 8010 Star Office Workstation", Human Factors in Computer Systems, pp. 72-77 (CHI '83 Conference Proceedings--Dec. 15, 1983). Symbols/Icons from Xerox 8010 Professional Workstation Manual, copyright 1981, p. 2. Hypercard Users Guide, copyright 1988, Apple Software, p. i.
International Classification: 1499;