Latest Stress-Tek, Inc. Patents:
- Load cell assemblies for off-center loads and associated methods of use and manufacture
- LOAD CELL ASSEMBLIES FOR OFF-CENTER LOADS AND ASSOCIATED METHODS OF USE AND MANUFACTURE
- Load cell assemblies for measuring off-center loads
- Vehicle load warning system
- Suspension system with neutral axis weigh system
FIG. 1 is an isometric view of the scale meter showing our new design;
FIG. 2 is a front elevational view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a side elevational view thereof, the other side being identical thereto;
FIG. 4 is a rear elevational view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a top plan view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a bottom view thereof; and,
FIG. 7 is a front elevational view showing an alternative to FIG. 2.
All views not shown being identical to those shown in FIGS. 3-6.
Filed: Mar 6, 1997
Date of Patent: Jun 9, 1998
Assignee: Stress-Tek, Inc. (Kent, WA)
Inventors: Keith W. Reichow (Kent, WA), Byron Mucke (Renton, WA), Bill Zimmerman (Seattle, WA)
Primary Examiner: Antoine Duval Davis
Law Firm: Jensen & Puntigam, P.S.
Application Number: 0/67,510
International Classification: 1004;