Synthetic foam pillow
Latest Foamex L.P. Patents:
- MATTRESS ADAPTED FOR SUPPORTING HEAVY WEIGHT PERSONS
- VARIABLE FELTED POLYURETHANE FOAMS FOR SPONGES AND WIPES
- FLAME LAMINABLE HYDROPHILIC ESTER POLYURETHANE FOAMS
- Absorbent and/or filter materials comprising open cell foams coated with photocatalytic titanium dioxide, and methods of making and using the same
- Hydrophilic ester polyurethane foams
FIG. 1 is a top side perspective view of a synthetic foam pillow, showing our new design;
FIG. 2 is a side elevational view of the short side of the rectangular pillow of FIG. 1, the opposite short side being substantially identical;
FIG. 3 is an enlarged detail view of fragment 3 in FIG. 2 ;
FIG. 4 is a side elevational view of the long side of the rectangular pillow of FIG. 1, the opposite long side being substantially identical; and,
FIG. 5 is a top plan view thereof.
The convoluted foam pattern is fragmentarily shown in FIGS. 1 and 5 for a ease of illustration and is understood to extend uniformly throughout the area represented.
|4972535||November 27, 1990||Goldman|
- ProTech Pacific adv. brochure, rec'd Jul. 7, 1987, Front cover, Propillow, copy in D6/Linen Box in Examiner Lichtenstein's office.
Filed: Sep 27, 1994
Date of Patent: Dec 8, 1998
Assignee: Foamex L.P. (Linwood, PA)
Inventors: Vincenzo A. Bonaddio (Rancho Santa Margarita, CA), Feyyaz Omer Baskent (Newport Beach, CA)
Primary Examiner: Lisa Lichtenstein
Attorney: Natan Epstein
Application Number: 0/28,991
International Classification: 0609;