Latest Honeywell Inc. Patents:
- Multi tier wireless communication system
- Method and system for transmitting periodic and aperiodic data over a critical avionics databus
- Process variable gauge interface and methods regarding same
- Display screen and method of manufacture therefor
- Cursor control console with rotary knob and method of use
FIG. 1 is a front perspective view of an air cleaner showing our design.
FIG. 2 is a front elevational view of the air cleaner shown in FIG. 1.
FIG. 3 is a rear elevational view of the air cleaner shown in FIG. 1.
FIG. 4 is a left side elevational view of the air cleaner shown in FIG 1.
FIG. 5 is a right side elevational view of the air cleaner shown in FIG. 1.
FIG. 6 is a top plan view of the air cleaner shown in FIG. 1; and,
FIG. 7 is a bottom plan view of the air cleaner shown in FIG. 1.
|D349566||August 9, 1994||O'Grady|
|D355962||February 28, 1995||Chiu et al.|
|D365388||December 19, 1995||Williams|
|D365389||December 19, 1995||Williams|
|D377523||January 21, 1997||Marvin et al.|
- Advertisement for Pollenex Pedia-Aire air cleaner (Model MPD894), Spring 1995 issue of Lifestyle Fascination (p.20). 1993 Instructions and Warranty Guide for Pollenex Refresh-Aire Cleaner/Ionizer; Model PA300. 1992 Instructions and Warranty Guide for Pollenex Health Aire/Family Hepa air cleaner; Model PA500.
Filed: Dec 3, 1997
Date of Patent: Nov 16, 1999
Assignee: Honeywell Inc. (Minneapolis, MN)
Inventors: Kimberly Bellil (Holden, MA), Stephen M. Gatchell (Warwick, RI), Zhiwei Xu (Marlborough, MA), Scott W. Osiecki (Skaneateles, NY), Timothy R. Fitch (Syracuse, NY), Gregg W. Harvey (Skaneateles, NY)
Primary Examiner: Lisa Lichtenstein
Attorneys: Loletta L. Darden, Robert B. Leonard
Application Number: 0/80,207
International Classification: 2304;