Latest The Coca-Cola Company Patents:
- Sold out detection using a level sensor for a beverage dispenser
- BEVERAGE VENDING DEVICE NETWORKING
- Systems and methods for cooling one or more beverage components with a plate fin heat exchanger
- MULTILOBED POLYESTER PELLETS
- Methods for processing and plasticizing poly(ethylene furanoate) preforms by water sorption
FIG. 1 is a top front left side perspective view of a cooler showing our new design;
FIG. 2 is a front side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a left side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a right side elevational view thereof; and,
FIG. 5 is a top plan view thereof.
The broken lines in all views are for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design.
Filed: Jun 18, 1999
Date of Patent: Jan 25, 2000
Assignee: The Coca-Cola Company (Atlanta, GA)
Inventors: James R. Bardin (Atlanta, GA), Jason E. Allen (Powder Springs, GA)
Primary Examiner: B. J. Bullock
Attorneys: Dennis W. Braswell, Thomas C. McThenia, Jr.
Application Number: 0/106,644
International Classification: 1507;