Roller conditioner implement
Latest Worksaver, Inc. Patents:
- Rock bucket attachment incorporating sweep-in grapple for partial or full collection and conveying of miscellaneous debris
- Rock bucket attachment incorporating sweep-in grapple for conveying miscellaneous debris
- Post driver having reverse twisted spring assembly
- Bale spear device
- Rotary broom with gearbox drive
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of the roller conditioner implement of this invention;
FIG. 2 is a top plan view thereof, the tillage crossbar to which this implement attaches being shown in phantom line;
FIG. 3 is a bottom plan view;
FIG. 4 is a left side view, showing the implement slightly elevated; and,
FIG. 5 is a left side view of the roller conditioner implement of this invention applied to the surface of the ground.
The broken line showing is for illustrative purposes only, and forms no part of the claimed design.
|D233059||October 1974||Sawyer et al.|
|D286293||October 21, 1986||Germain|
|4068453||January 17, 1978||Hill et al.|
|4499712||February 19, 1985||Klinner|
|5540004||July 30, 1996||Patterson et al.|
- Progressive Farmer, Dec. 1993. p. P/G 5, Labor Savers Aerator.
International Classification: 1503;