Capsulorhexis forceps with bellows
Latest Becton,Dickinson and Company Patents:
- SYSTEMS AND METHODS FOR IDENTIFYING A CULTURE AS POSITIVE FOR MICROORGANISMS WITH HIGH CONFIDENCE
- System and method for acquiring images of medication preparation
- Patient fluid line access valve antimicrobial cap/cleaner
- Methods and systems for high resolution fluorescence microscopy of polymeric dye-labeled samples using polarized light
- Adapter cap for drug transfer assembly
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of a capsulorhexis forceps, showing our design;
FIG. 2 is a top view of the subject design in FIG. 1;
FIG. 3 is a left-side view of the subject design in FIG. 1, the right-side view being a mirror image thereof;
FIG. 4 is a bottom view of the subject design in FIG. 1;
FIG. 5 is a rear view of the subject design in FIG. 1; and,
FIG. 6 is a front view of the subject design in FIG. 1.
The ornamental design for a capsulorhexis forceps with bellows, as shown and described.
U.S. Patent Documents
|D274465||June 26, 1984||Davison|
|D341886||November 30, 1993||Stolte|
|D355455||February 14, 1995||Stolte|
|4706669||November 17, 1987||Schlegel|
|4753235||June 28, 1988||Hasson|
|4766897||August 30, 1988||Smirmaul|
|4785810||November 22, 1988||Baccala et al.|
|4911161||March 27, 1990||Schechter|
|5135530||August 4, 1992||Lehmer|
|5167618||December 1, 1992||Kershner|
|5269787||December 14, 1993||Cozean, Jr. et al.|
|5275607||January 4, 1994||Lo et al.|
|5728117||March 17, 1998||Lash|
|5766181||June 16, 1998||Chambers et al.|
- “Closed-chamber capsulohrexis for cataract extraction combined with penetrating keratoplasty”, Lee SaBaca, M.D.; Randy J. Epstein, M.D., J Cataract Retract Surg—vol. 24, May 1998, pp. 581-584.
- Pp. 64-65—Forceps, ASICO.
- P. 62—Forceps—Katena.
- Akorn Ophthalmics, Utrata/Kershner Capsulorhexis Cystotome Forceps in Titanium (4 pages).
Filed: Oct 21, 1999
Date of Patent: Feb 6, 2001
Assignee: Becton,Dickinson and Company (Franklin Lakes, NJ)
Inventors: Lamar Chandler (St. Petersburg, FL), Edwin G. Lee (Burlington, MA), Thomas McLinden (Woodbury, CT), Aaron Szymanski (Bristol, CT)
Primary Examiner: Stella Reid
Assistant Examiner: I Simmons
Attorney, Agent or Law Firms: John L. Voellmicke, Keith J. McWha
Application Number: 29/112,643
International Classification: 2402;