Latest Compaq Computer Corporation Patents:
- Congestion management in a distributed computer system multiplying current variable injection rate with a constant to set new variable injection rate at source node
- Method/apparatus for preserving state of an event during powerup reset sequence based on state of an event signal immediately prior to the reset
- Tone modifying dithering system
- Method and apparatus for performing timing verification of a circuit
- Method for digital compression of characters
FIG. 1 is a top, front and right-side perspective view of a monitor showing our new design;
FIG. 2 is a top, rear and right-side perspective view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a front elevational view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a right-side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a left-side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a top plan view thereof;
FIG. 7 is a rear elevational view thereof; and,
FIG. 8 is a bottom view thereof.
The broken line in FIG. 8 is for illustrative purposes and forms no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a monitor, as shown and described.
Filed: Jun 15, 2000
Date of Patent: Jun 5, 2001
Assignee: Compaq Computer Corporation (Houston, TX)
Inventors: Kevin L. Massaro (Houston, TX), Stacy L. Wolff (Cypress, TX)
Primary Examiner: Freda Nunn
Attorney, Agent or Law Firm: Akin, Gump, Strauss, Hauer & Feld, LLP
Application Number: 29/125,019
International Classification: 1402;