Electric meter drawout case
Latest Power Measurement Ltd. Patents:
- Energy monitoring system using network management protocols
- Automated discovery of monitoring devices on a network
- Time coordinated energy monitoring system utilizing communications links
- Power meter having fault tolerance
- Load model generation for estimating a load value from a base load value in a system
FIG. 1 is a bottom front perspective view of the electric meter drawout case of the invention;
FIG. 2 is a rear perspective view of the electric meter drawout case illustrated in FIG. 1;
FIG. 3 is a front view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a top view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a right side view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a left side view thereof;
FIG. 7 is a bottom view thereof; and,
FIG. 8 is the rear end view thereof.
The ornamental design for an electric meter drawout case, as shown and described.
|D366434||January 23, 1996||Brown et al.|
|D381281||July 22, 1997||Miller et al.|
|D382498||August 19, 1997||Warwick|
|D389760||January 27, 1998||Mumm et al.|
|D406072||February 23, 1999||Houck et al.|
|D412859||August 17, 1999||Thiel|
|D427533||July 4, 2000||Cowan et al.|
|D435471||December 26, 2000||Simbeck et al.|
|4949029||August 14, 1990||Cooper et al.|
|5623201||April 22, 1997||Park|
|5650717||July 22, 1997||Draus et al.|
|5821742||October 13, 1998||Carr et al.|
- “PowerPlus Alpha® Meter,” ABB Network Partner, brochure (May 1997).
- “Alpha Solid State Polyphase Meter (Watts, VARs, VA),” ABB Power T & D Company Inc. Bulletin 42-270-B, pp. 1-12, Sep. 15, 1995.
- “Vectron® SVX Solid-State Polyphase Meters,” Schlumberger, Bulletin 11314 (Mar., 1996).
- “QUAD4® Plus and MAXsys® Meters and IEDs,” Siemens Power Transmission & Distribution, LLC, ST&D Meter Division, Charlotte, NC 28273, Brochure, pp. 1-13, (Apr. 1998).
- “MAXsys® 2510 Substation/High-End Direct Access Meter,” Siemens brochure (MAX2510DSO, Apr. 1998).
- “7330 ION®” Digital 3-Phase Power Meter, Power Measurement, brochure, revised Jul. 23, 1998, first published Feb. 1, 1998, pp. 1-6.
- “7700 ION®” 3-Phase Power Meter Analyzer and Controller, Power Measurement, brochure, revised Dec. 8, 1998, first published Mar. 31, 1995.
- “MARK-V Digital True RMS Energy Meter,” TransData, Inc., Bulletin.
- “American National Standard for Electric Meters—Code for Electricity Metering,” “American National Standard for Electric Meters—Code for Electricity Metering,” ican National Standard, Document ANSI C12.1 (1995).
- “American National Standard for Electromechanical Watthour Meters,” The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, Inc., ANSI C12 (1987) (Revision of ANSCI C12-10-1978).
- “American National Standard for Electricity Meters 0.2 and 0.5 Accuracy Classes,” American National Standards, ANSI C12.20-(1998).
- “ISO—Specification MTR1-96, Engineering Specification For Polyphase Solid-State Electricity Meters For Use On The ISO Grid,” Exhibit A, pp. 1-42 (1997).
- “Specifications For Approval Of Type of Electricity Meters, Instrument Transformers And Auxiliary Devices,” Consumer and Corporate Affairs Canada.
- International Standard, Alternating current static watt-hour meters for active energy (classes 0,2 S and 0,5 S), International Electrotechnical Commission, second edition (1992).
- “Meter-Mounting Devices, Industrial Products,” Canadian Standards Association, C22.2 No. 115-M (1989).
- “Alternating-Current Electricity Metering, Electric Power Systems and Equipment,” Canadian Standards Association, CAN3-C17-M (1984).
- International Standard, Amendment 1 to Publication 868 (1986), International Electrotechnical Commission, Modification 1 (1986).
- International Standard, Electromagnetic Compatibility (EMC)—Part 4: Testing and measurement techniques—Section 15: Flickermeter—Functional and design specifications, International Electrotechnical Commission, 61000 4-15 (1997).
Filed: Sep 1, 2000
Date of Patent: Jun 12, 2001
Assignee: Power Measurement Ltd.
Inventors: Martin A. Hancock (Victoria), Markus F. Hirschbold (Victoria)
Primary Examiner: Antoine Duval Davis
Attorney, Agent or Law Firm: Brinks Hofer Gilson & Lione
Application Number: 29/128,865
International Classification: 1004;