Latest Novo Nordisk A/S Patents:
- Medical injection device having a telescopically movable shield
- Antibodies recognizing the N-terminal part of tissue factor pathway inhibitor capable of eliciting pro-coagulant activity
- Drug delivery device with spring mechanism
- DRUG DELIVERY DEVICE WITH ZERO POSITION ADJUSTMENT FEATURE
- Needle unit for drug delivery device
FIG. 1 is a perspective view showing the front, the left side, and the top of an inhaler showing our new design;
FIG. 2 is a perspective view showing the back, the left side and the top thereof;
FIG. 3 is a front view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a left side view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a top plan view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a review view thereof;
FIG. 7 is a right side view thereof; and,
FIG. 8 is a bottom plan view thereof.
We claim the ornamental design for an inhaler, as shown and described.
Filed: Dec 23, 1999
Date of Patent: Jun 26, 2001
Assignee: Novo Nordisk A/S (Bagsvaerd)
Inventors: Anders Geert-Jensen (Højbjerg), Mikal Christian Jørgensen (Århus C)
Primary Examiner: Ian Simmons
Attorney, Agent or Law Firms: Steve T. Zelson, Esq., Reza Green, Esq.
Application Number: 29/116,045
International Classification: 2902;