Radio unit for a mobile phone
Latest Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (publ) Patents:
- TECHNIQUE FOR DETERMINING NEIGHBOURING RADIO RESOURCES BASED ON SIGNAL STRENGTH MEASUREMENTS
- SYSTEMS AND METHODS FOR USER EQUIPMENT (UE) REGISTRATION
- SYSTEMS AND METHODS OF CONTROLLING A COMPONENT OF A NETWORK NODE IN A COMMUNICATION SYSTEM
- METHOD AND DEVICE FOR TWO-STEP RANDOM ACCESSING
- SERVERLESS LIFECYCLE MANAGEMENT DISPATCHER
FIG. 1 is a front, top perspective view of a radio unit for a mobile phone showing my new design;
FIG. 2 is a front, bottom perspective view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a top elevational view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a bottom elevational view thereon;
FIG. 5 is a front elevational view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a rear elevational view thereof;
FIG. 7 is a right side elevational view thereof; and,
FIG. 8 is a left side elevational view thereof.
The broken line showing is for illustrational purposes only and forms no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a radio unit for a mobile phone, as shown and described.
Filed: Apr 4, 2000
Date of Patent: Jul 10, 2001
Assignee: Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (publ) (Stockholm)
Inventor: Theodoor René Maria Hin (Emmen)
Primary Examiner: Nanda Bondade
Attorney, Agent or Law Firm: Burns, Doane, Swecker & Mathis, L.L.P.
Application Number: 29/121,128
International Classification: 1403;