Latest Oakley, Inc. Patents:
FIG. 1 is a front perspective view of the front of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a right-side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a left-side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a front elevational view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a rear elevational view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a top plan view thereof; and,
FIG. 7 is a bottom plan view thereof.
The broken lines shown in FIGS. 1, 6 and 7 are for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for an eyeglass front, as shown and described.
|D339816||September 28, 1993||Jackson|
|D347014||May 17, 1994||Arnette|
|D362260||September 12, 1995||Lin|
|D363504||October 24, 1995||Arnette|
|D366667||January 30, 1996||Arnette|
|D366892||February 6, 1996||Arnette|
|D368732||April 9, 1996||Lei|
|D369375||April 30, 1996||Jannard et al.|
|D372726||August 13, 1996||Simioni|
|D376810||December 24, 1996||Ohie|
|D378375||March 11, 1997||Tsai|
|D378376||March 11, 1997||Tsai|
|D380766||July 8, 1997||Simioni|
|D384686||October 7, 1997||Jannard et al.|
|D385291||October 21, 1997||Jannard et al.|
|D389504||January 20, 1998||Simioni|
|D390589||February 10, 1998||Simioni|
|D391596||March 3, 1998||Simioni|
|D392306||March 17, 1998||Arnette|
|D392307||March 17, 1998||Wilson|
|D392308||March 17, 1998||Simioni|
|D398022||September 8, 1998||Jannard et al.|
|D399239||October 6, 1998||Jannard et al.|
|D400229||October 27, 1998||Arnette|
|D400230||October 27, 1998||Arnette|
|D406858||March 16, 1999||Arnette|
|D408048||April 13, 1999||Jannard et al.|
|D410667||June 8, 1999||Arnette|
|D414796||October 5, 1999||Arnette|
|D415188||October 12, 1999||Jannard et al.|
|D415515||October 19, 1999||Arnette et al.|
|D422010||March 28, 2000||Arnette|
|D425542||May 23, 2000||Arnette|
|D428621||July 25, 2000||Arnette|
|3517415||June 1970||McGrath et al.|
|3526449||September 1970||Bolle et al.|
|5428411||June 27, 1995||Kopfer|
|5541674||July 30, 1996||Jannard|
|WO 92/07293||April 1992||WO|
- Rudy Project, “Noosa”, printed on Dec. 19, 2000, from web site, “http://extreme-eyewear.com/Rudy/sunglasses/noosa.htm”, published by Rudy Project, Treviso, Italy.
- Asia Pacific Trading Co., Inc., “Asia Pacific 1999-2000”, p. 3 (model M243SD) on first row), p. 31 (model 98409SD on sixth row), p. 32 (model 7466 on the eighth row), p. 34 (model P90052PM on the third row), and p. 51 (model PC97208PM on the eighth row), unkown publisher and publishing date.
- Asia Pacific Trading Co., Inc., “Asia Pacific 2000 Supplement”, p. 13 (models PC014PM and PC016SD), and p. 20 (bottom 2 rows), unknown publisher and publishing date.
- Sunglass Hut International, “Spring Sport 1996”, p. stamped G00303, unknown publisher and publishing date.
- Macy's Catalog, p. 23, Mar. 14, 1997.*
- Macy's Catalog, p. 26, Jul. 1997.
Filed: Dec 11, 2000
Date of Patent: Jul 24, 2001
Assignee: Oakley, Inc. (Foothill Ranch, CA)
Inventors: James H. Jannard (Spieden Island, WA), Lek Thixton (Eastsound, WA), Peter Yee (Irvine, CA)
Primary Examiner: Raphael Barkai
Attorney, Agent or Law Firm: Gregory Nelson
Application Number: 29/133,945
International Classification: 1606;