Latest The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd. Patents:
- Pneumatic tire
- Pneumatic tire and pneumatic tire manufacturing method
- Attaching device and method for attaching band-like member to tire inner surface
- Pneumatic fender and manufacturing method therefor
- Rubber composition, heterocycle-modified glycerin fatty acid ester, and production method for heterocycle-modified glycerin fatty acid ester
FIG. 1 is a front view of the automobile tire, showing the new design, the top plan view and the bottom plan view appearing the same as the front view;
FIG. 2 is a rear view of the automobile tire;
FIG. 3 is a right side view of the automobile tire;
FIG. 4 is a left side view of the automobile tire;
FIG. 5 is a fragmentary front view, showing in enlargement the portion of 5—5 in FIG. 1; and,
FIG. 6 is a sectional view thereof, taken on line 6—6 and in the direction of arrows in FIG. 5.
The ornamental design for an automobile tire, as shown and described.
|D402938||December 22, 1998||Villamizar|
- Atlas (us) Super Sport Radial HPT Tire, 2000 Tread Design Guide, Jan. 2000, p. 13. 3/5.*
- Dean HPZ-760 Tire, 2000 Tread Design Guide, Jan. 2000, p. 24. 4/5.
Filed: Nov 21, 2001
Date of Patent: Jul 16, 2002
Assignee: The Yokohama Rubber Co., Ltd. (Tokyo)
Inventors: Masahiro Ishida (Hiratsuka), Hiroyoshi Hibino (Hiratsuka), Hiroshi Tokizaki (Tokyo)
Primary Examiner: Robert M. Spear
Attorney, Agent or Law Firm: Rader, Fishman & Grauer, PLLC
Application Number: 29/150,337
International Classification: 1215;