User interface for a television display screen
Latest Digeo, Inc. Patents:
- System and Method for Capturing Video Clips for Focused Navigation within a User Interface
- System and method for performing interlaced-to-progressive conversion using interframe motion data
- System and method for conditional access key encryption
- HIGHLY SCALABLE NETWORK ENVIRONMENT FOR MANAGING REMOTE DEVICES
- System and method for focused navigation using option type filters
FIG. 1 is a front view of a user interface on a television display screen shoiwng our new design;
FIG. 2 is a front view of a second embodiment thereof;
FIG. 3 is a front view of a third embodiment thereof;
FIG. 4 is a front view of a fourth embodiment thereof;
FIG. 5 is a front view of a fifth embodiment thereof; and,
FIG. 6 is a front view of a sixth embodiment thereof.
The broken line drawing of a television display screen in all views is for illustrative purposes only and forms no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a user interface for a television display screen, as shown and described.
Filed: Jun 22, 2001
Date of Patent: Nov 5, 2002
Assignee: Digeo, Inc. (Kirkland, WA)
Inventors: Deborah E. Ro (Seattle, WA), Kerry Ryan Simmons (Seattle, WA), Lisa M. Wilkins (Seattle, WA), Travis C. Johnson (Edmonds, WA), Julie A. Hammerquist (Kirkland, WA)
Primary Examiner: M. H. Tung
Attorney, Agent or Law Firms: Kory D. Christensen, Stoel Rives LLP
Application Number: 29/144,017
International Classification: 1402;