Latest Kohler Co. Patents:
In a preferred embodiment, the nature of this product is as a pedestal primarily useful for supporting a plumbing fixture such as a lavatory.
FIG. 1 is a left, top, front perspective view of a stand embodying my new design;
FIG. 2 is a top plan view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a front elevational view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a left side elevational view thereof, the right side elevational view being a mirror image of the left side shown; and,
FIG. 5 is a rear elevational view thereof.
The broken line representations of mounting holes in FIGS. 1 and 2, and of a mounting hole for a lavatory or the like in FIGS. 1 and 2, and of a lavatory bowl in FIGS. 1-5, are for the purpose of illustration only, and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a stand, as shown and described.
|D443048||May 29, 2001||Smith|
- American Standard: Heritage Pedestal Lavatory, Heritage Petite Pedestal Lavatory, Ashmont Countertop/Undercounter Lavatory, 1991.*
- 2000 Kohler catalog ad showing a console table.
- 1999 Kallista catalog ad, p. 63, showing a “Barbara Barry” undercounter basin.
- 2000 Kohler catalog ad, p. 12.17, showing a “Memoirs” console tabletop.
- 1929 Kohler catalog ad, p. 232, showing a “Deauville” lavatory.
- 1934 Kohler catalog ad, p. 233-B, showing “Claridge” lavatories.
Filed: Apr 26, 2001
Date of Patent: Jan 7, 2003
Assignee: Kohler Co. (Kohler, WI)
Inventor: William C. McKeone (Sheboygan, WI)
Primary Examiner: Louis S. Zarfas
Assistant Examiner: Robert A. Delehanty
Attorney, Agent or Law Firm: Quarles & Brady LLP
Application Number: 29/140,884
International Classification: 2302;