FIG. 1 is a front perspective view of the eyeglass of the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a front elevational view;
FIG. 3 is a rear elevational view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a left-side elevational view thereof, the right-side elevational view being a mirror image therof;
FIG. 5 is a top plan view thereof; and,
FIG. 6 is a bottom plan view thereof.
Phantom lining, where utilized, is for illustrative purposes only and is not intended to limit the claimed design to the features shown in phantom.
The ornamental design for an eyeglass front, as shown and described.
|D339816||September 28, 1993||Jackson|
|D347014||May 17, 1994||Arnette|
|D368732||April 9, 1996||Lei|
|D369375||April 30, 1996||Jannard et al.|
|D376810||December 24, 1996||Ohie|
|D378375||March 11, 1997||Tsai|
|D378376||March 11, 1997||Tsai|
|D384686||October 7, 1997||Jannard et al.|
|D385291||October 21, 1997||Jannard et al.|
|D390589||February 10, 1998||Simioni|
|D392307||March 17, 1998||Wilson|
|D397350||August 25, 1998||Jannard et al.|
|D399238||October 6, 1998||Simioni|
|D399239||October 6, 1998||Jannard et al.|
|D400229||October 27, 1998||Arnette|
|D402304||December 8, 1998||Jannard et al.|
|D404754||January 26, 1999||Yee et al.|
|D408048||April 13, 1999||Jannard et al.|
|D414796||October 5, 1999||Arnette|
|D415188||October 12, 1999||Thixton et al.|
|D420035||February 1, 2000||Hartman|
|D422010||March 28, 2000||Arnette|
|D422298||April 4, 2000||Jannard et al.|
|D422299||April 4, 2000||Jannard et al.|
|D423034||April 18, 2000||Arnette|
|D423548||April 25, 2000||Yee et al.|
|D425103||May 16, 2000||Yee et al.|
|D441390||May 1, 2001||Jannard et al.|
|D449641||October 23, 2001||Arnette|
- Asia Pacific Trading Company, Inc., “Asia Pacific 1999-2000”, pp. 19 (model 9908SD), 21 (model P3166SD, P4899SD, P5099SD), 33 (PC6507PM), 37 (model RE134/SP), 38 (models RE657, RE751LP, RE751P, RE802/SP), and 52 (model N6029SD/MX,PM), unknown publisher and publishing date.
- Asia Pacific Trading Company, Inc., “Asis Pacific 2000 Supplement”, pp. 7 (model MP3378SD and MP5681SD), 12 (model P1127POL), 18 (model M965028SD), 20 (P5217CP), and 21 (P87150SD), unknown publisher and publishing date.
- Le Lunnett B.B. Sol, “B.B. Sol mode 72”, p. 5 (model 2563), unknown publisher and publishing date, Oyannax, France.
- Les B.B. Sol, “B.B. Sol”, p. 6 (model 207D or 2204D), unknown publisher and publishing date, Oyannax, France.
- Sunglass Hut International, “Spring Sport 1996”, p. 7 (bottom right glass) and p. 10 (bottom glass), unknown publisher and publishing date.
- Co-pending U.S. patent application Ser. No. 29/134,462, Jannard et al., filed Dec. 20, 2000.
Filed: Jun 17, 2002
Date of Patent: Feb 11, 2003
Assignee: Oakley, Inc. (Foothill Ranch, CA)
Inventors: James H. Jannard (Spieden Island, WA), Lek Thixton (Eastsound, WA), Peter Yee (Irvine, CA), Colin Baden (Irvine, CA)
Primary Examiner: Raphael Barkai
Attorney, Agent or Law Firm: Gregory Nelson
Application Number: 29/162,827
International Classification: 1606;