Stand for electronic computers
Latest Kabushiki Kaisha Toshiba Patents:
- Antenna device and antenna apparatus
- Wireless communication device and wireless communication method
- Transmission device, multi-quantum communication system, and multi-quantum communication method
- Semiconductor device and control device
- Charge control apparatus, charge pattern creating device, method, non-transitory computer readable medium and power storage system
FIG. 1 is a top, front and right side perspective view of a stand for electronic computers showing my new design,
FIG. 2 is a front elevational view thereof,
FIG. 3 is a rear elevational view thereof,
FIG. 4 is a right side elevational view, a left side elevational view being a mirror image thereof,
FIG. 5 is a top plan view thereof; and,
FIG. 6 is a bottom plan view thereof.
The ornamental design for a stand for electronic computers, as shown and described.
|D411824||July 6, 1999||Wilson, Sr. et al.|
|D412162||July 20, 1999||Tal et al.|
|D420989||February 22, 2000||Sandhu et al.|
- Casio Keisanki Kabushiki Kaisha JM-S100, dated Jun. 6, 2000.
- U.S. Robotics Palm Pilot N9780840, dated Aug. 10, 1997.