Tail lens assembly
Latest American Products Company, Inc. Patents:
FIG. 1 is a front-left perspective view of a preferred embodiment of the tail lens assembly according to the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a partially exploded front-left perspective view of the tail lens assembly of FIG. 1, illustrating the cover of the tail lens assembly removed;
FIG. 3 is a front elevational view of the tail lens assembly of FIG. 1;
FIG. 4 is a left-side elevational view of the tail lens assembly of FIG. 1;
FIG. 5 is a top plan view of the tail lens assembly of FIG. 1; and,
FIG. 6 is a front-left perspective view of the tail lens assembly of FIG. 1 showing the lens assembly installed on a vehicle.
Phantom lining, where used, is for illustrative purposes only and is not intended to limit the claimed design to the features shown in phantom.
The ornamental design for a tail lens assembly, as shown and described.
|D382659||August 19, 1997||Kaloustian|
|D388200||December 23, 1997||Tomforde et al.|
|D414571||September 28, 1999||Schneider et al.|
|D439995||April 3, 2001||Nakazawa et al.|
|D440331||April 10, 2001||Nakazawa et al.|
|6243008||June 5, 2001||Korabiak|
|D448098||September 18, 2001||Horowitz|
|D448869||October 2, 2001||Horowitz|
|D449123||October 9, 2001||Horowitz|
|D449898||October 30, 2001||Horowitz|
|6296382||October 2, 2001||Hamelbeck|
|D450142||November 6, 2001||Horowitz|
|D459508||June 25, 2002||Horowitz|
- Photograph of stock Ford Focus Hatchback ('00-'01).
- American Products Company Y2K Catalog p. 8-9 (published Oct. 21, 1999).
- American Products Company 2001 Catalog p. 10-13 (published Oct. 10, 2000).
- Toucan Industries, Inc. 2001 Catalog, p. 25 (prior to Oct. 30, 2000).
- Promotional Material from Sigma Polyurethane International, “Z2000 sportlights-Eurotail lights” (prior to Jul. 25, 2001).
- Advertisement for CaliforniaStylin.com, from Mini Trucking Magazine, Nov. 2001.
- Advertisement, Stillen Sports Cars from Sport Compact Car, vol. 13, No. 3, Mar. 2001, p. 58-59.
Filed: Jun 18, 2002
Date of Patent: Apr 29, 2003
Assignee: American Products Company, Inc. (Corona, CA)
Inventor: Brian A. Horowitz (Corona, CA)
Primary Examiner: Marcus A. Jackson
Attorney, Agent or Law Firm: Knobbe, Martens, Olson & Bear LLP
Application Number: 29/162,694
International Classification: 2604;