Latest Sony Corporation Patents:
- VIDEO SIGNAL PROCESSING APPARATUS, VIDEO SIGNAL PROCESSING METHOD, AND VIDEO SIGNAL PROCESSING SYSTEM
- Wake-up signal
- Communication control device, communication control method, and wireless communication device
- Projector, projector control method, and image system
- Mobile body, information processor, mobile body system, information processing method, and information processing program
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of a television receiver showing my new design;
FIG. 2 is a front elevational view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a rear elevational view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a left side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a right side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a top plan view thereof; and,
FIG. 7 is a bottom plan view thereof.
The ornamental design for a television receiver, as shown.
|D350346||September 6, 1994||Takemasa|
|D357864||May 2, 1995||Bong et al.|
|D432102||October 17, 2000||Arie|
|D454845||March 26, 2002||Niitsu|
- Catalog, “99,” p. 51, Sony (Nov. 2001).
- Web page, “15/12 inch Liquid Crystal Display TV•LC-15A1-S/12A1-S,” http://www.sharp.co.jp/sc/eihon/Ic15a1/text/index.html, 1 sheet, Sharp (Feb. 2002).
- Web page, “15/12 inch Liquid Crystal Display TV•LC-20V10,” http://www.sharp.co.jp/sc/eihon/Ic20V10/index.html, 1 sheet, Sharp (Feb. 2002).
- Web page, “22 inch wide Liquid Crystal TV:TH-22LT1,” http://prodb.matsushita.co.jp/products/t/TH/TH-22LT—t.html, 1 sheet, Matsushita (Feb. 2002).
- Web page, “Combined DVD player with wide Liquid Crystal TV:TH-15LT1,” http://prodb.matsushita.co.jp/products/t/TH/TH-15LT—t.html, 1 sheet, Matsushita (Feb. 2002).
International Classification: 1403;