Latest Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. Patents:
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of a dimmer switch showing our new design;
FIG. 2 is a front elevational view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a rear elevational view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a left side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a right side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a top plan view thereof;
FIG. 7 is a bottom plan view thereof;
FIG. 8 is a perspective view of a second embodiment of the design of FIG. 1, the only difference being the elimination of the airgap switch actuator at the bottom of the actuator mounting frame;
FIG. 9 is a front elevational view of the second embodiment shown in FIG. 8; and,
FIG. 10 is a bottom plan view thereof, the remaining views of the second embodiment being identical to those of the first embodiment of FIG. 1.
The broken line showing of the environment is for illustrative purpose only and forms no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a dimmer switch, as shown and described.
|3684850||August 1972||Kaderbek et al.|
|3939318||February 17, 1976||Brown et al.|
|4109121||August 22, 1978||Bauer et al.|
|4159563||July 3, 1979||Bauer et al.|
|D253342||November 6, 1979||Mayo|
|4352964||October 5, 1982||English|
|4672229||June 9, 1987||Skarman et al.|
|4695820||September 22, 1987||D'Aleo et al.|
|4783581||November 8, 1988||Flowers et al.|
|4803380||February 7, 1989||Jacoby, Jr. et al.|
|4822963||April 18, 1989||Martin|
|4833277||May 23, 1989||Jacoby, Jr. et al.|
|4835343||May 30, 1989||Graef et al.|
|4871893||October 3, 1989||Slovak et al.|
|4880950||November 14, 1989||Carson et al.|
|4939383||July 3, 1990||Tucker et al.|
|4947054||August 7, 1990||Flowers et al.|
|5068639||November 26, 1991||Swanson et al.|
|D337755||July 27, 1993||Rowen et al.|
|5248919||September 28, 1993||Hanna et al.|
|5262678||November 16, 1993||Flowers et al.|
|D342234||December 14, 1993||Graybill, Jr. et al.|
|5338910||August 16, 1994||Tsai|
|5343007||August 30, 1994||Roeser|
|5359231||October 25, 1994||Flowers et al.|
|D353798||December 27, 1994||Bryde et al.|
|5399821||March 21, 1995||Inagaki et al.|
|5428674||June 27, 1995||Kawashima|
|5446252||August 29, 1995||Burger|
|D364141||November 14, 1995||Hanna et al.|
|5584380||December 17, 1996||Naitou|
|5608196||March 4, 1997||Hall et al.|
|5637930||June 10, 1997||Rowen et al.|
|5669484||September 23, 1997||Paulson|
|5675125||October 7, 1997||Hollinger|
|5721405||February 24, 1998||Hamada|
|5753983||May 19, 1998||Dickie et al.|
|5821482||October 13, 1998||Ootani et al.|
|5844182||December 1, 1998||Hirano et al.|
|5881866||March 16, 1999||Miyajima et al.|
|5909087||June 1, 1999||Bryde et al.|
|5921381||July 13, 1999||Von Arx|
|5949149||September 7, 1999||Shitanaka et al.|
|6005308||December 21, 1999||Bryde et al.|
|6013885||January 11, 2000||Kowalczyk|
|6107585||August 22, 2000||Gehr|
|D439220||March 20, 2001||Mayo et al.|
|D456785||May 7, 2002||Yu|
- NEMA Standards Publication No. ANSI/NEMA WD Jun. 2001, WIRING DEVICES—DIMENSIONAL SPECIFICATIONS, pp. 5 and 7.
- Photograph of Toggler® dimmer switch, Model TG-600PH, Lutron Electronics Co. Inc., Coopersburg, PA, known prior to Nov. 13, 2001.
- Photograph of DIVA Duo brand dimmer switch and wallplate, Model LDV-600P, Lutron Electronics Co. Inc., Coopersburg, PA. known prior to Nov. 13, 2001.
- Photograph of Maestro® dimmer switch, Model MA-600H, Lutron Electronics Co. Inc., Coopersburg, PA, known prior to Nov. 13, 2001.
- Photograph of Lumea 2 brand dimmer switch, Model LTLV-603PH, Lutron Electronics Co. Inc., Coopersburg, PA, known prior to Nov. 13, 2001.
- Photograph of VAREO® dimmer switch, Model V-1000, Lutron Electronics Co., Inc., Coopersburg, PA, known prior to Nov. 13, 2001.
- “Lutron® Residential Lighting Controls Catalog” by Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. of Coopersburg, PA, Oct. 31, 2001, pp. 30-32, 52-68 and 80-87.
- Product literature for “Maestro® Electronic Low-Voltage Dimmers” by Lutron Electronic Co., Inc. of Coopersburg, PA, Dec. 2001, 2 pages.
- Product literature for “VAREO® and NOVA T (star design) ® Controls” by Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. of Coopersburg, PA, Dec. 1996, 2 pages.
Filed: Oct 31, 2002
Date of Patent: Jul 15, 2003
Assignee: Lutron Electronics Co., Inc. (Coopersburg, PA)
Inventors: Noel Mayo (Philadelphia, PA), Jason O. Adams (Emmaus, PA), Carl W. Gomes (Ocean, NJ), Elliot G. Jacoby (Glenside, PA), Roland L. Ledyard (Bethlehem, PA), Michael W. Pessina (Allentown, PA), Michael A. Ryan (Allentown, PA), Joel S. Spira (Coopersburg, PA)
Primary Examiner: Ted Shooman
Assistant Examiner: Selina Sikder
Attorney, Agent or Law Firm: Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
Application Number: 29/170,063
International Classification: 1303;