Tread portion of an automobile tire
Latest Bridgestone Corporation Patents:
- TIRE MOUNTING POSITION DETECTION SYSTEM, TIRE MOUNTING POSITION DETECTION METHOD, AND TIRE MOUNTING POSITION DETECTION PROGRAM
- TIRE WEAR PREDICTION SYSTEM, TIRE WEAR PREDICTION PROGRAM, TIRE WEAR PREDICTION METHOD AND DATA STRUCTURE
- FLEXIBLE POLYURETHANE FOAM, AUTOMOBILE SEAT PAD, AND FLEXIBLE POLYURETHANE FOAM PRODUCTION METHOD
- Polyolefin Grafted Polydiene Polymers, And Methods Of Making And Using Same
- PNEUMATIC TIRE
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of the tread portion of an automobile tire showing my new design, it being understood that the tread pattern repeats uniformly throughout the circumference of the tire;
FIG. 2 is a front elevational view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a left side elevational view thereof, a right side elevational view is identical with the left side elevational view;
FIG. 4 is an enlarged fragmentary front elevational view thereof; and,
FIG. 5 is an enlarged cross-sectional view thereof taken along line 5—5 in FIG. 4.
The portion of the article shown in broken lines is for illustrative purpose only and forms no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a tread portion of an automobile tire, as shown and described.
|D336269||June 8, 1993||Hinrichsen et al.|
|D371097||June 25, 1996||Fukushima|
|D390173||February 3, 1998||Aoki|
|D399461||October 13, 1998||Lurois et al.|
|D414449||September 28, 1999||Schuster|
- Yokohama Y356 Tire, 2000 Tread Design Guide, Jan. 2000, p. 118. 3/2.*
- Bridgetsone M720 Tire, 2000 Tread Design Guide, Jan. 2000, p. 121. 3/3.*
- National Akuret—Power DR300 Tire, 2000 Tread Design Guide, Jan. 2000, p. 146. 4/2.*
- Ohtsu Hi-Steel Radial M-5100 Tire, 2000 Tread Design Guide, Jan. 2000, p. 147. 3/5.
International Classification: 1215;