Appointment book leaf
Latest The Mead Corporation Patents:
FIG. 1 is a rear elevational view of the appointment book leaf showing my new design; and,
FIG. 2 is a front elevational view of the appointment book leaf of FIG. 1.
The stippled shading in the drawing indicates color contrasts.
The broken line showing of the text in FIGS. 1 and 2 is for illustrative purposes only and forms no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for an appointment book leaf, as shown and described.
|4489958||December 25, 1984||Martin|
|4794711||January 3, 1989||Christensen|
|D359980||July 4, 1995||Morozzi|
|D359981||July 4, 1995||Morozzi|
|D416574||November 16, 1999||Plonski|
|D416575||November 16, 1999||Plonski|
|D451953||December 11, 2001||Peters et al.|
|D457557||May 21, 2002||Peters et al.|
- Miller's Office Products Catalog, ©2000, see item D indicated, p. 376, center.*
- At-a-Glance Monthly/Weekly Planner w/Quicknotes, pre-existing design.
- At-a-Glance Monthly/Weekly Calendar Planner w/Quicknotes, pre-exiting design.
- 1997 At-a-Glance Catalog (pub. Jan. 1996), p. 12-13, 800 Range Appointment Book; p. 16, Classic Serpentine Designer Series; p. 18, Fashion Appointment Book; p. 24, Weekly Appointment Book.
- 1998 At-a-Glance Catalog (pub. Feb. 1997), p. 50, Daily 800 Range Appointment Book; p. 57, Weekly Fashion Appointment Book; p. 58, Weekly Appointment Book; p. 59, Weekly/Monthly 800 Range Planner.