Desk calendar leaf
Latest The Mead Corporation Patents:
FIG. 1 is a front elevational view of the desk calendar leaf showing my new design; and,
FIG. 2 is a rear elevational view of the desk calendar leaf of FIG. 1.
The stippled shading in the drawing indicates color contrasts.
The broken line showing of the text in FIGS. 1 and 2 is for illustrative purposes only and forms no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a desk calendar leaf, as shown and described.
|4319771||March 16, 1982||Yglesias|
|4489958||December 25, 1984||Martin|
|4794711||January 3, 1989||Christensen|
|D359980||July 4, 1995||Morozzi|
|D359981||July 4, 1995||Morozzi|
|5457904||October 17, 1995||Colvin|
|5697647||December 16, 1997||Ruescas|
|D416574||November 16, 1999||Plonski|
|D416575||November 16, 1999||Plonski|
|6039355||March 21, 2000||Durand|
- Jacobs Gardner Office Products, c2000, see item F indicated, lower right, p. 335.*
- At-a-Glance Monthly/Weekly Planner w/Quicknotes, pre-exsting design.
- At-a-Glance Monthly/Weekly Calendar Planner w/Quicknotes, pre-existing design.
- 1997 At-a-Glance Catalog (pub. Jan. 1996), p. 12, 800 Range Appointment Book; p. 69, Loose-Leaf Style Desk Calendar.
- 1998 At-a-Glance Catalog (pub. Feb. 1997), p. 50, Daily 800 Range Appointment Book; p. 59, Weekly/Monthly 800 Range Planner; p. 97-99, Desk Calendar.