Latest Milsco Manufacturing Patents:
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of a vehicle seat in accordance with the present invention;
FIG. 2 is a front elevational view of the vehicle seat;
FIG. 3 is a rear elevational view of the vehicle seat;
FIG. 4 is a left side elevational view of the vehicle seat;
FIG. 5 is a right side elevational view of the vehicle seat;
FIG. 6 is a top plan view of the vehicle seat; and,
FIG. 7 is a bottom plan view of the vehicle seat.
The fragmented cross-hatching on the seat and backrest of the vehicle seat is understood to represent fabric and would be continuous throughout the circumscribed area.
The ornamental design for a vehicle seat, as shown and described.
|3966253||June 29, 1976||Berghof et al.|
|D249102||August 29, 1978||Pelly|
|D251997||June 5, 1979||Pelly|
|D273920||May 22, 1984||Tixier|
|4580837||April 8, 1986||Bayley|
|4707027||November 17, 1987||Horvath et al.|
|D298985||December 20, 1988||Geffert et al.|
|D326960||June 16, 1992||Stulik|
|D330118||October 13, 1992||Lanius et al.|
|D332181||January 5, 1993||Sacco et al.|
|D356694||March 28, 1995||Armbrecht|
|D358262||May 16, 1995||Smoczynski|
|D362126||September 12, 1995||Carter|
|D371008||June 25, 1996||Stulik|
|D388966||January 13, 1998||Beermann et al.|
|D391087||February 24, 1998||Sacco et al.|
|D396152||July 21, 1998||Beermann et al.|
|D411377||June 22, 1999||Sacco et al.|
|D411690||June 29, 1999||Kneip et al.|
|D426392||June 13, 2000||Ott et al.|
|D428719||August 1, 2000||Fick et al.|
|D442376||May 22, 2001||Norman|
- XB-110 All-Purpose Seat specifications, 1996.
- XB-150 All-Purpose Seat specifications, 1996.
- SB-180 All-Purpose Seat specifications, 1996.
- XR-210 All-Purpose Seat specifications, 1996.
- Product No. D1200-1 Style specifications, 1979.
- XS-100 Heavy-Duty Bucket Seat specifications, 1958.
- XS-200 Bucket Seat specifications, 1972.
- XE-100 Folding Seat specifications, 1972.
- CR-100 Low-Profile Suspension Seat specifications, 1996.
- CR-200 Low-Profile Suspension Seat with Height Adjust specifications, 1998.
- CA100 Back Mounted Suspension & Seat specifications, 1991.
- CA-300 Suspension Seat specifications, 1998.
- CA-150 Suspension Seat specifications, 1994.
- XL-100 Deluxe Adjustable Seat specifications, 1998.
Filed: Mar 21, 2002
Date of Patent: Dec 2, 2003
Assignee: Milsco Manufacturing (Milwaukee, WI)
Inventor: Matthew T. Murphy (Elkhorn, WI)
Primary Examiner: Doris V. Coles
Assistant Examiner: Mimosa De
Attorney, Agent or Law Firm: Boyle Fredrickson Newholm Stein & Gratz S.C.
Application Number: 29/157,672
International Classification: 0601;