Latest Michelin Recherche et Technique Patents:
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of a tire tread showing my new design, it being understood that the tread pattern repeats circumferentially throughout the outer circumference and shoulder of a tire, the opposite side perspective view being identical thereto; and,
FIG. 2 is an enlarged fragmentary front elevation view of the tire tread thereof of FIG. 1.
In the drawings, the dark stippled surface shading represents the recessed portion of the tread grooves, having a depth as best shown along the right edge of FIG. 1. The broken line disclosure of the tire sidewall and inner bead is for illustrative purposes only and forms no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a tire tread, as shown and described.
|D284750||July 22, 1986||Kawabata et al.|
|D333455||February 23, 1993||Himuro et al.|
|D346349||April 26, 1994||Himuro et al.|
|D362420||September 19, 1995||Heinen et al.|
|D405405||February 9, 1999||Williams|
|D412688||August 10, 1999||Brown, IV et al.|
|D415450||October 19, 1999||Williams|
|D429190||August 8, 2000||Baker|
|D430827||September 12, 2000||Baker|
|D453718||February 19, 2002||Traulle|
- Nexen Euro-Win 600, 650, 700 Tire, 2001 Tread Design Guide, Jan. 2001, p. 54. 3/4.*
- Hankook Winter Radial W400 Tire, 2001 Tread Design Guide, Jan. 2001, p. 38. 4/3 & 4/4.*
- Tread Design Guide, 1992, p. 108, GENERAL XP 2000 ST.
- Tread Design Guide, 1996, p. 15, CAVALIER Winter Radial.
- Tread Design Guide, 1997, p. 24, DEAN Touring Edition.
- Tread Design Guide, 1997, p. 53, MILLER Winter Radial.
- Tread Design Guide, 1997, p. 115, REMINGTON Rimfire A/S.
- Tread Design Guide, 2002, p. 36, GT RADIAL Champiro WT.
- Tread Design Guide, 2002, p. 47, MERIT Metric XSE-H.
- Tread Design Guide, 2002, p. 49, MICHELIN Pilot Alpine.
Filed: Feb 20, 2003
Date of Patent: Jan 13, 2004
Assignee: Michelin Recherche et Technique
Inventor: Ellen MacDonald Williams (Greer, SC)
Primary Examiner: Robert M. Spear
Attorney, Agent or Law Firms: Robert R. Reed, Christopher P. Crecente, Martin Farrell
Application Number: 29/176,253
International Classification: 1215;