Latest Casio Patents:
- Heating apparatus, heating method, three-dimensional object forming system, and non-transitory computer-readable storage medium
- Activity state analyzer to analyze activity state during cycling
- Information processing apparatus, information processing method and storage medium
- TRAVELING AMOUNT ESTIMATION APPARATUS, MODEL GENERATION APPARATUS, TRAVELING AMOUNT ESTIMATION METHOD AND RECORDING MEDIUM
- PRINTING APPARATUS, PRINTING METHOD AND RECORDING MEDIUM FOR RECORDING PROGRAMS
FIG. 1 is a reduced top, front, right side perspective view of a digital camera showing my new design;
FIG. 2 is a front elevational view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a rear elevational view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a left side view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a right side view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a top plan view thereof;
FIG. 7 is a bottom plan view thereof; and,
FIG. 8 is a reduced top, front, right side perspective view thereof showing the state where a camera part is rotated.
The ornamental design for a digital camera, as shown and described.
Filed: Dec 22, 2003
Date of Patent: Aug 24, 2004
Assignee: Casio Keisanki Kabushiki Kaisha (Tokyo)
Inventor: Takashi Yatabe (Higashimurayama)
Primary Examiner: Adir Aronovich
Attorney, Agent or Law Firm: Frishauf, Holtz, Goodman & Chick, P.C.
Application Number: 29/196,198
International Classification: 1601;