Latest Peavey Electronics Corporation Patents:
- Methods and apparatus for variable solid state-to-tube rectification in an amplifier
- Electromechanical servo assisted drum
- Methods and apparatus for providing a heat sink for a loudspeaker
- Methods And Apparatus For Variable Solid State-To-Tube Rectification In An Amplifier
- ELECTROMECHANICAL SERVO ASSISTED DRUM
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of a first embodiment of the guitar body;
FIG. 2 is a lower side view of the guitar body;
FIG. 3 is an upper side view of the guitar body;
FIG. 4 is a left side view of the guitar body;
FIG. 5 is a right side view of the guitar body;
FIG. 6 is a top view of the first embodiment of the guitar body;
FIG. 7 is a bottom view of the guitar body;
FIG. 8 is a cross-sectional view of the guitar body taken through line 8—8 in FIG. 6;
FIG. 9 is a top view of a second embodiment of the guitar body; and,
FIG. 10 is a perspective view of the second embodiment of the guitar body.
The broken line showing of a guitar neck, headstock and hardware is for illustrative purposes only and forms no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a guitar body, as shown and described.
|4815355||March 28, 1989||Cavaness|
|5078037||January 7, 1992||Sutcliffe et al.|
|D336487||June 15, 1993||Lindert|
|6034308||March 7, 2000||Little|
|D444169||June 26, 2001||Behringer|
|D444493||July 3, 2001||Behringer|
|D481412||October 28, 2003||Minarik|
|D504458||April 26, 2005||Edwards|
|20030070528||April 17, 2003||Davis et al.|
- Guitar Player, Mar. 1988 ( Aria Bass and Carvin bass, Items 3 & 4).
Filed: Jun 10, 2004
Date of Patent: Mar 7, 2006
Assignee: Peavey Electronics Corporation (Meridian, MS)
Inventors: John Caleb Dawson (Meridian, MS), Vernon Timothy Litchfield (Meridian, MS), Hartley D. Peavey (Meridian, MS)
Primary Examiner: Adir Aronovich
Attorney: Kaplan Gilman Gibson & Dernier L.L.P.
Application Number: 29/207,234