Charging cradle for an electro-optical reader
Latest Symbol Technologies, Inc. Patents:
- SYSTEM FOR AND METHOD OF STITCHING BARCODE FRAGMENTS OF A BARCODE SYMBOL TO BE READ IN AN IMAGING-BASED PRESENTATION WORKSTATION
- Context aware multiple-input and multiple-output antenna systems and methods
- APPARATUS AND METHOD FOR MANAGING DEVICE OPERATION USING NEAR FIELD COMMUNICATION
- METHOD AND APPARATUS FOR PERFORMING POWER MANAGEMENT FUNCTIONS
- POINT-OF-TRANSACTION WORKSTATION FOR, AND METHOD OF, IMAGING SHEET-LIKE TARGETS
FIG. 1 is an overhead perspective of a charging cradle for an electro-optical reader as seen from one end thereof;
FIG. 2 is an overhead perspective view of the cradle of FIG. 1 as seen from an opposite end thereof;
FIG. 3 is a top plan view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a right end elevational view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a rear elevational view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a left end elevational view thereof;
FIG. 7 is a front elevational view thereof; and,
FIG. 8 is a bottom plan view thereof.
The dashed lines throughout the views are for environmental purposes only and form no part of this invention.
The ornamental design for a charging cradle for an electro-optical reader, as shown and described.
U.S. Patent Documents
Filed: Nov 30, 2004
Date of Patent: Mar 14, 2006
Assignee: Symbol Technologies, Inc. (Holtsville, NY)
Inventors: Tony Siebel (Cincinnati, OH), Eric M. Johnson (Stony Brook, NY), Robert P. Pandorf (Seatauket, NY), Christopher N. Crawford (Glen Cove, NY), Kerwin Guevarra (Ronkonkoma, NY)
Primary Examiner: Lucy Lieberman
Assistant Examiner: Susan Moon Lee
Attorney: Kirschstein, et al.
Application Number: 29/218,238