Lid and strap assembly
FIG. 1 is a top plan view of a lid and strap assembly according to the present design;
FIG. 2 is a front elevational view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a bottom plan view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a back elevational view thereof;
FIG. 5 is a first side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 6 is a second side elevational view thereof;
FIG. 7 is a cross-sectional view taken along line 7—7 of FIG. 3; and,
FIG. 8 is a cross-sectional view taken along line 8—8 of FIG. 3.
The ornamental design for a lid and strap assembly, as shown and described.
|D266906||November 16, 1982||Guerette|
|4813562||March 21, 1989||Begley|
|D350268||September 6, 1994||Grimm|
|D389394||January 20, 1998||Taylor|
|D477224||July 15, 2003||Hussain|
|D478005||August 5, 2003||Sali|
|D512874||December 20, 2005||Poulson et al.|
|20050023238||February 3, 2005||Wong|
- Web page showing NALGENE water bottle, Nalge NUNC International Corporation, Rochester, New York, one page, undated.
- Web page showing Norwood water bottle, Norwood Promotional Products, Inc., Austin, Texas, one page, undated.
- Web pages showing CYCLONE water bottle, Campmor, Inc., Upper Saddle River, New jersey, three pages, 2001.
- Web page showing Spyder Bottle water bottles, Adventure Master, Fort Worth, Texas, one page, undated.
- Ceramic Development International, Web page showing H002 and H009 water bottles, 2004, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Nalge Nunc International Corporation, Web page showing NALGENE narrow-mouth, water bottle, undated, one page, Rochester, New York.
- Photograph showing sample water bottle made in the Peoples Republic of China, undated, one page.
Filed: Aug 17, 2004
Date of Patent: Oct 17, 2006
Assignee: G.G. Marck & Associates, Inc. (Toledo, OH)
Inventor: Cary A. Kingsley (Sylvania, OH)
Primary Examiner: Robert M. Spear
Assistant Examiner: Susan Bennett Hattan
Attorney: MacMillan, Sobanski & Todd, LLC
Application Number: 29/211,491