Latest Illinois Tool Works Inc Patents:
- Mass flow controller with absolute and differential pressure transducer
- Apparatus for automatically clearing residual solder paste with a gas channel in the working platform bearing a solder paste tub
- Apparatuses and methods for high-resolution printing
- Auxiliary welding heating system
- Web-connecting assembly having a release button
FIG. 1 is a top perspective view of an attachment clip showing our new design;
FIG. 2 is a bottom perspective view thereof;
FIG. 3 is a top plan view thereof;
FIG. 4 is a left side elevational view thereof; and,
FIG. 5 is a right side elevational view thereof.
The broken line portions of the disclosure are for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for an attachment clip, as shown and described.
Filed: Aug 10, 2005
Date of Patent: Feb 27, 2007
Assignee: Illinois Tool Works Inc (Glenview, IL)
Inventors: Richard J. Tracy (Elgin, IL), David A. Walsh (Providence, RI)
Primary Examiner: Louis S. Zarfas
Assistant Examiner: John Windmuller
Attorney: Paul F. Donovan
Application Number: 29/236,055