Tread portion of an automobile tire
Latest Bridgestone Corporation Patents:
FIG. 1 is a perspective view of tread portion of an automobile tire, it being understood that the tread pattern repeats uniformly throughout the circumference of the tire.
FIG. 2 is a front elevation view thereof, a top plan view, a bottom plan view and a rear elevation view are identical with the front elevation view.
FIG. 3 is a left side elevation view thereof, a right side elevation view is identical with the left side elevation view.
FIG. 4 is an enlarged fragmentary front view thereof; and,
FIG. 5 is an enlarged cross-sectional view thereof taken along line 5—5 in FIG. 4.
The portion of the article shown in broken lines is for illustrative purpose only and forms no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a tread portion of an automobile tire, as shown and described.
|D195661||July 1963||Wyman et al.|
|D272051||January 3, 1984||Jackson|
|D284275||June 17, 1986||Candiliotis|
|D402943||December 22, 1998||Albert et al.|
|D498455||November 16, 2004||Nonaka|
|D505387||May 24, 2005||Nonaka|
|D520443||May 9, 2006||Yamaura|
- Continental Contitrac SUV Tire, 2004 Tread Design Guide, Jan. 2004, p. 70. 3/1.
- Summit Mud Dawg Tire, 2004 Tread Design Guide, Jan. 2004, p. 101. 4/5.
- Aurora Z35A Tire, 2004 Tread Design Guide, Jan. 2004, p. 109. 1/1.
- Firestone T839 Tire, 2004 Tread Design Guide, Jan. 2004, p. 119. 4/1.
- Mastercraft M628 Tire, 2004 Tread Design Guide, Jan. 2004, p. 129. 3/2.
- Wanli S-3080 Tire, 2004 Tread Design Guide, Jan. 2004, p. 145. 1/5.
Filed: Nov 10, 2005
Date of Patent: May 1, 2007
Assignee: Bridgestone Corporation (Tokyo)
Inventor: Suguru Yamaguchi (Chuo-ku)
Primary Examiner: Robert M. Spear
Attorney: Sughrue Mion, PLLC
Application Number: 29/242,419