GPS exercise monitoring device
Latest Garmin Ltd. Patents:
Those portions shown in broken lines are for illustrative purposes only and form no part of the claimed design.
The ornamental design for a GPS exercise monitoring device, as shown and described, those portions shown in broken lines being for illustrative purposes only and forming no part of the claimed design.
U.S. Patent Documents
|5219067||June 15, 1993||Lima et al.|
|5781155||July 14, 1998||Woo et al.|
|D400112||October 27, 1998||Rider|
|6564075||May 13, 2003||Mitamura|
|D509760||September 20, 2005||Burrell et al.|
|6976937||December 20, 2005||Chen|
|D516440||March 7, 2006||Yan|
|D518742||April 11, 2006||Yan|
|7042337||May 9, 2006||Borders et al.|
|20060237760||October 26, 2006||Sakashita|
- Garmin Forerunner 201 Owner's Manual, Apr. 2005.
- Royaltek Sport GPS displayed at the Taipei COMPUTEX show sometime between May 31, 2005 and Jun. 4, 2005.
- Product Description for that Paroos G-100 Launched in Jul. 2005, in Korea.
- Timeline for that Paroos G-100 Launched in Jul. 2005, in Korea.
- Pocket Lint article describing the Navman Sport Tool GPS, dated Jan. 2005.
- TechDigest UK article describing the Navman Sport Tool GPS, dated Jan. 2005.
Filed: Nov 13, 2006
Date of Patent: Sep 4, 2007
Assignee: Garmin Ltd.
Inventors: John P. Oberrieder (Mission, KS), Paul E. Skelton (Lenexa, KS), Warren R. Stevens (Olathe, KS), Brian M. Sandefur (Lawrence, KS), David F. Lammers-Meis (Olathe, KS)
Primary Examiner: Antoine D. Davis
Attorney: David L. Terrell
Application Number: 29/250,389